An uncle of the late Olugbemiga Abiodun, popularly known as DJ Olu, has said that the public should ignore insinuations being reported about the deceased. DJ Olu and his friend Chime Amaechi were found dead in DJ Olu’s car at his home in Lagos on Saturday. Okeowo Olasubomi, DJ Olu’s uncle, in a statement said […]

The post My brother’s son May have died of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning – DJ Olu’s Uncle appeared first on BellaNaija.

Read the full gossip here


Why waste your mobile data looking for celebrity gossip and entertainment when I can serve you latest gist from top blogs in one place? I am Amebo Queen when you don't see me here, you'll definitely find me as a creative Ankara shoe designer.

leave a comment

Create Account

Log In Your Account