Actress, Omoni Oboli took to her IG page to thank God for saving her life and that of her production manager after the room they were sleeping in caught fire.

The fire started from a faulty AC and they were able to put out the fire but not before it destroyed some of her properties.

She wrote:

This God is too good! Magnify the Lord with me my…



Get full gossip gist here

Ameboqueen

Why waste your mobile data looking for celebrity gossip and entertainment when I can serve you latest gist from top blogs in one place? I am Amebo Queen when you don't see me here, you'll definitely find me as a creative Ankara shoe designer.

leave a comment

Create Account



Log In Your Account